NovaCrítica-vinho.com - Índice do Fórum NovaCrítica-vinho.com
Forum de Discussão

FAQFAQ   PesquisarPesquisar   MembrosMembros   GruposGrupos   RegistrarRegistrar 
 PerfilPerfil   Entrar e ver Mensagens ParticularesEntrar e ver Mensagens Particulares   EntrarEntrar 

Feminismo, pastelaria...

Novo Tópico   Responder Mensagem    NovaCrítica-vinho.com - Índice do Fórum -> Gastronomia
Exibir mensagem anterior :: Exibir próxima mensagem  
Autor Mensagem
Spice Girl

MensagemEnviada: Ter Mai 31, 2011 10:25 pm    Assunto: Feminismo, pastelaria... Responder com Citação

Um artigo muito giro.

Amanhã vou fazer um bolo!

Nigella Lawson is right. Baking is a feminist act

Citação:
I want to see a society in which not only can women attain positions of power in government and business based solely on their qualifications, but, more than that, I want a society in which child-rearing and baking and laundry and cleaning and cooking – not cheffy restaurant cooking, but everyday dinner-on-the-table cooking – are seen as equally important contributions to a balanced society.

And since we're at it, I want to see that the qualities usually associated with women – a certain softness, a gentleness – are not thrown away in the race to prove how tough (and therefore manly) women are, thus deserving of rights previously only granted to men.

All these silly gender-assigned qualities have just got to go, don't you think? They're so tiresome, after all. Straight men are, it seems to me, increasingly fed up with holding up their end of the deal, and would be relieved to be able to cry in public and take care of the house while their female partners work on their career for a while without worrying if they will look soft to their friends.

The great gift feminism can give to the mainstream world is precisely this: that the qualities we associate almost exclusively with women will, if allowed to flourish and given adequate respect, vastly improve society across all levels.

Citação:

Baking is a feminist act. It's time to celebrate it as such. Sponge cakes for all!

Spice Girl

MensagemEnviada: Qua Jun 08, 2011 10:07 pm    Assunto: Responder com Citação

E por uma boa causa... um bolo de morango!

Mostrar os tópicos anteriores:   
Novo Tópico   Responder Mensagem    NovaCrítica-vinho.com - Índice do Fórum -> Gastronomia Todos os horários são GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Ir para:  
Enviar Mensagens Novas: Proibido.
Responder Tópicos Proibido
Editar Mensagens: Proibido.
Excluir Mensagens: Proibido.
Votar em Enquetes: Proibido.